Flash Title 80 pixel

Monday, April 22, 2013

Beautiful Texture Review


Triena Denise                    BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES REVIEW
Hair Type: 3B

I gave this product a try for a steady month, maybe more. I loved the smell of it, and it seemed to be doing wonders for my hair. I loved the fact that it didn’t give me the gunky, filmy feeling like Hair Milk by Carol’s Daughter. In all, I was somewhat pleased with the results. It never did anything miraculous for my hair, but it didn’t harm it either. Well at least that’s what I thought until about a month into using it. I began to notice my hair was extremely dry all of the time. Dryness is natural for curly hair because it’s difficult for the oil to flow down the coil follicle. So I paid it no mind and increased my use of BT. It began to get worse. Beautiful textures is water based, which means you don’t get the filmy, greasy feeling; but that also means that it is extremely drying to my 3b hair type.

Beautiful Textures Curl Control 15oz
Beautiful Textures (Hair pudding & Leave – In conditioner)

No comments:

Post a Comment